We’re bringing together experts from the recently published book, Massive Open Online Courses: The MOOC Revolution for a webinar on Tuesday, February 10 from 10 – 11 a.m.
The panel, moderated by Paul Kim, CTO & assistant dean of Graduate School of Education at Stanford University, will offer an open discussion on the sustainability of the MOOC movement, emerging trends in learning, the potential of MOOCs for development, and how companies are beginning to connect. Are MOOCs a flash in the pan or a form of learning here to stay?
- Amin Saberi, CEO & Co-founder, NovoEd
- David Frye, Associate Director of the Friday Institute for Educational Innovation
- Jeff Haywood, Vice Principal Knowledge Management, CIO, University of Edinburgh
- Shannon Hughes, Senior Director of Marketing, Udemy
- Victor Hu, Global Head of Education Technology & Services Investment Banking, Goldman, Sachs & Co.
Make sure to register here. Look forward to having you join the discussion!