Udemy is excited to offer six computer science courses for free from December 8-14 in support of the Hour of Code. The Hour of Code is one-hour introduction to computer science, designed to show students that they can learn computer science basics. It is a global movement that reaches tens of millions of students in more than 180 countries.
To participate, simply click here, select a course, and use the coupon code “HourofCode” to access the course for free. The following Udemy courses are being offered:
- HTML5 Mobile Game Development for Beginners
- Create Desktop and Web Games In 2 Hours Without Programming
- Programming for Entrepreneurs – HTML & css
- Game Development and Coding for Children
- Programming for Kids – How to Make Coding Fun