You never know just how important your pick up line will be to your girl. I still remember what my now-husband said when he asked me out. We’d met in an online game and had been chatting and texting back and forth for a while. When we finally met in person, his pick up line was, “So, do you maybe want to take a chance on me?”
Sure, it sounds corny and maybe makes you want to laugh, but it was sweet. Plus, he snagged the girl he was after. So, why be like all the other guys out there and go for something sexy or perverted that’s more likely to get you a drink tossed in your face than a girl’s number? Try these sweet pick up lines, and you just might find yourself snagging the girl of your dreams. Learn how to attract a great relationship with an online class. Read about five cute ways to ask a girl out with this article.
Really Cheesy Lines to Make Her Giggle
They might make you look like a dork, but you’re bound to make a girl giggle now and then. Making her laugh is a great starting point unless she’s really laughing at you instead of with you. Try some of these great cheesy lines to get her giggling just a little. Take a course in creating mind-blowing relationships.
- If I were a stop light, I’d turn red every time you passed by just for the chance to stare at you longer: Cute and cheesy, and it might just win you her number.
- I thought happiness started with an H. Why does mine start with you?: It’s sweet and cheesy, and she might just like it. What girl doesn’t like to hear that some guy’s version of happiness isn’t complete without her?
- Are you a camera? Every time I look at you, I smile: Not only are you paying her a compliment, but you’re giving it to her in a sweet, non-perverted way that’s likely to make an impression. If it makes her smile, you might just be in.
- Do you have a map? I’m getting lost in your eyes: Again, another great compliment that might make you look silly, but it will also show her that you were actually focused on her face instead of her breasts.
Cute Lines to Reel Her In
Girls love cute guys, especially if they can lay on the flattery without being perverted. Show that girl you’ve been eyeing all night that you weren’t just focused on her “assets.” You’re more like to get a number if you’re cute. Learn the essentials to relationship mind mastery with an online class.
- Can I take your picture to prove to my friends that angels do exist?: It’s a little bit gutsy and a whole lot of cute.
- I tried my best not to feel anything for you. I failed: This is a great line if you have a girl friend that you want to make your girlfriend. It’s super cute, and it tells her exactly what you’re feeling.
- Hey, don’t frown. You never know who could be falling for your smile: Again, another great line for a girl friend to turn girlfriend. If she’s having a bad day, this cute line could be the perfect pick me up, and it’ll earn you brownie points.
- Is there an airport nearby, or is that just my heart taking off?: A super cute line to show that girl just how much she makes your heart race.
Funny Lines to Show Off Your Humor
Girls like a funny guy, and your pick up line could show her just how funny you can be. Try some of these funny lines to show off your inner comedian, and get her to laugh a little. Learn the secrets of true love in an online course.
- Sorry, but I think you owe me a drink. When I looked at you, I dropped mine: Not only could you possibly score her number, but you might score a free drink too. You could also be a gentleman and offer to buy her a drink instead.
- My doctor says I’m lacking in Vitamin U: Yet another little pick up line that might make you look like a total fool or make you a total winner instead. Get a feel for the girl you’re after before trying a line like this.
- If I were to ask you out on a date, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?: Nothing like a little bit of a brain teaser to get them thinking and maybe laughing a little.
- If you were a booger, I’d pick you first: Let’s face it. You’re not really going to use this line, unless you know the girl really well, but it is pretty funny.
- My love for you is like dairrhea; I just can’t hold it in: Yet again, this is another one of those lines that you wouldn’t use unless you knew the girl pretty well. It’s still pretty funny though.
Sweet Lines to Make Her Heart Melt
There are plenty of jerks out there who would use pick up lines like “Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass.” If you want to stand out in a group of knuckleheads, consider lines that are going to make her melt. Here are a few great examples you can try:
- Put down that cupcake. You’re sweet enough already: You can substitute cupcake for anything sweet she might be holding, and it’ll show her that you’re focusing on her personality, not her body.
- You want to know what’s beautiful? Read the first word again: This line will show her that you noticed her good looks without seeming creepy or perverted. Flattery is a great door opener.
- When I first saw you, I looked for a signature. Every masterpiece has one: Again, this is another line that will show her you noticed her looks without being perverted.
- Would you take my hand so I can tell my friends I was touched by an angel?: Not only are you flattering her, but you might just end up making physical contact tonight. It’s a great way to instigate physical contact without being totally perverted or creepy.
- No wonder the sky is grey today; all the blue is in your eyes: Another great line to show her you were looking at her body but not in a perverted way. Of course, this particular line only works with blue-eyed girls. You could try something else for green-eyed girls like “No wonder my grass is dead; all the green is in your eyes.”
- Life without you would be like a broken pencil – pointless: This particular line could be seen as touching or a little bit creepy. It depends on just how well you know the girl and when you decide to say it. So, try to avoid approaching a stranger and saying this first thing out of your mouth. Wait until you’ve talked to her a little bit longer, or use it on a girl friend you’d like to become your girlfriend. It’s a sweet line that will tell her just how much she means to you.