Udemy recently moved to a new, larger headquarters in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood. The new space is three times the size of our former SOMA space, at roughly 20,600 square feet. HQ is home to about 90 employees, and the space will accommodate about 150 people as Udemy continues to grow rapidly following the $32 million Series C funding round raised in May.
The new office is at 3rd Street and Harrison Street.
New office perks include:
- A kitchen that is well-stocked with snacks
- A larger dining area where employees enjoy catered lunches together Monday through Thursday
- Close proximity to Market Street (between Powell and Motgomey BART stations)
- A variety of types of work stations, including comfortable chairs and huddle rooms
- Access to a roof deck (that also has Wi-Fi)
- A studio where employees can film their own Udemy courses
Check out more office and team pictures: http://udemyisawesome.tumblr.com/